My photos. Now you know me.
MAP Commercial Diving School
- Marine Archaeologist December 16, 2011Berger Geosciences: Marine Archaeologist Description: Berger Geosciences, B-geO Home, is seeking a Marine Archaeologist with expertise in US offshore archaeology. Applicants should have a good understanding of seafloor marine archaeology with particular expertise in identifying archaeological finds of historical significance, including those in deepwater ar […]
- PhD Scholarship, Ghent University December 16, 2011PhD Scholarship, Ghent University China’s Maritime Commerce and Naval Activities in Northeast Asia During the “Yuan-Ming Rupture” The scholarship will require a comparative-analytic investigation of both written and archaeological sources as well as a cross-cultural approach analyzing, when existent, also sources from Korea and Japan. Research concentrates o […]
- Research Assistant Professor: The Australian Historic Shipwrecks Protection Project December 13, 2011The University of Western Australia Research Assistant Professor (Project Manager) Directorate for the Australian Historic Shipwrecks Protection Project, closes 6 January 2012. This three year Project Manager/Research Associate position is designed to enable the effective co-ordination of the multiple stakeholders who are party to the Australian Historic Shi […]
- 12 December 2011 December 12, 20111) Assistant Professor of History, University of Mumbai, closes 29 December Specialization: History of South East Asia, History of West Asia, Maritime History of India, Science-Technology History of Europe. 2) Museum Director, The New Hampshire Boat Museum in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire seeks a Museum Director. The Museum is an educational organization focusin […]
- Underwater Archaeologist, CIL-JPAC December 5, 2011Archeologist, Department of the Navy, Immediate Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, closes December 12. This position is located in the Central Identification Laboratory (CIL), Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC), Hickam Air Force Base, Honolulu, Hawaii. The incumbent reports to the CIL Scientific Director and Deputy Director, and is responsible fo […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bauer Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn christening Commercial diving Commercial Diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck