My photos. Now you know me.
MAP Commercial Diving School
- Underwater Archaeologist, CIL-JPAC December 5, 2011Archeologist, Department of the Navy, Immediate Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, closes December 12. This position is located in the Central Identification Laboratory (CIL), Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC), Hickam Air Force Base, Honolulu, Hawaii. The incumbent reports to the CIL Scientific Director and Deputy Director, and is responsible fo […]
- Director, Coastal and Marine Division, Wessex Archaeology December 2, 2011Director, Coastal and Marine Archaeology Division, Wessex Archaeology, closes 23 December. More detailed link: https://www.wessexarch.co.uk/vacancies/2011/november/director-coastal-marine-division […]
- Project Coordinator, Hampshire and Wight Trust for Maritime Archaeology December 2, 2011The Hampshire and Wight Trust for Maritime Archaeology are seeking a Project Co-ordinator for Art to Sea (Picturing the Past). This Heritage Lottery funded project, run via the Friends of the HWTMA, will engage and involve the local community in researching their past and present maritime heritage through historic and contemporary images as well as […]
- 1 December 2011 December 2, 20111) Full, Associate, or Assistant professor in Maritime History and Global History, University of Macau, apply today 2) Assistant Museum Developer, Museum of Maritime Navigation and Communication, Staten Island, NY, apply today The Museum of Maritime Navigation and Communication (MMNC) is dedicated to the preservation of marine electronic equipment and local […]
- PhD Scholarship on Maritime History (Archaeology) November 27, 2011A fully funded three and half year PhD scholarship is available to work under the supervision of Professor James Warren, who is coordinating one research stream of a 7-year Major Collaborative Research Initiative (MCRI) anchored at McGill University entitled ‘The Indian Ocean World: The Making of the First Global Economy in the context of Human–Environment I […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bauer Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn christening Commercial diving Commercial Diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck