Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Maritime Archaeology Field School November 13, 2014Maritime Archaeology Field School – Phillip Island – Victoria, 1 – 15 February 2015 This Maritime Archaeology Field School provides students with an introduction to the techniques of underwater survey, position fixing, mapping, photography, recording and excavation. Some lectures and videos will be provided on the various research methods and techniques used by maritime archaeologists. […]
- 2 Material Experts (Maritime), NHHC November 10, 2014The project Material Experts (ME) will use either education, personal experience, or some combination of the two to assist their team with the identification and documentation of thousands of naval artifacts ranging from 60,000lbs anchors to small archaeological artifacts. It is vital that the ME know the material culture of the US Navy and understands […]
- RFP Marine Archaeology and Bathymetry Survey November 7, 2014Texas Parks and Wildlife Marine Archaeology and Bathymetry Survey, closes 20 November.
- AUV Data Analyst November 5, 2014AUV Data Analyst, Fugro Geoscience, apply today. Fugro is seeking an AUV Data Analyst (office-based Geoprocessor) within its Survey Division to be responsible for the processing and analysis of marine geophysical data. The ideal candidate will have a passion for examining remote sensing AUV data, problem solving, and producing client deliverables. The position is based […]
- Underwater Archaeologist November 4, 2014Underwater Archeologist (Archaeologist II) Position The Maritime Research Division of the South Carolina Institute of Archaeology and Anthropology at the University of South Carolina, Columbia is seeking an Underwater Archaeologist (Archaeologist II). The position is full-time with benefits and will work out of our field office in Charleston, South Carolina. The position is open until […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck