My photos. Now you know me.
- 2015 In-Situ Conservation Field School June 30, 20152015 Flinders University In-Situ Conservation Field School Please click on website (http://www.flinders.edu.au/ehl/archaeology/fieldwork/field-schools/conservation-field-school/) for more details for the In-Situ Conservation Field School in September 2015. This course is open to non-Flinders students and is the cost of 4.5 units of post-graduate tuition. This course is an intensive introduction to materials science, deterioration processes in marine environments, pre-disturbance conservation […]
- Supervisory Museum Curator; Archaeological Conservator June 23, 2015US Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 29 June. The mission of the Naval History and Heritage Command is to collect, preserve, protect, and make available the artifacts, documents, and art that best embody our naval history and heritage for present and future generations; advance the knowledge of naval history and heritage through professional research, […]
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Internship June 22, 2015Summary: American Conservation Experience, a Non-Profit Conservation Corps, in partnership with the Bureau of Land Management’s Eastern States Office, is seeking one Recreation and Natural Resource Intern for the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area (ONA) in northern Palm Beach County, Florida, who will dedicate 32 weeks to assisting the ONA Manager with site management, […]
- Offshore Data Analyst; Oceaneering (C&C Technologies) June 19, 2015Apply today: Work with Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems. Hydrographic survey and ability to network computers and use Unix/Linux scripts. Work with proprietary Hydromap software used to process the positioning, multibeam bathymetry, side scan sonar and subbottom profiler datasets. Run Matlab routines used for processing the AUV navigation data and learn to review and […]
- Tender Notice: Phase II Shipwreck Excavation Port of Cadiz Bay June 18, 2015Phase II shipwreck Excavation, Port of Cadiz Bay, new container terminal, due July 3. Get your proposals in today.