Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Continental Shelf Prehistoric Research 2015 Field School March 18, 2015Following the success of the University of Geneva Terra Submersa expedition in 2014, the summer school offers an intensive course on a new, multidisciplinary scientific field: Continental Shelf Prehistoric Research (CSPR). The course aims at educating postgraduate students and young scientists to move across the boundaries of marine geosciences and archaeology, in order to shed light on […]
- Submerged Field Archaeologist, Multiple Positions March 18, 2015Assist in the excavation of a submerged Paleo-Indian site in Florida, including both underwater and terrestrial excavations. Most experienced applicant will serve as crew leader/supervisor. Assist in set up of site area, surveying site boundaries, diving and managing underwater excavation equipment, use of screens, monitoring divers, managing air supply systems, identifying and logging cultural materials, […]
- 2015 Maritime Archaeology Field School in Bermuda March 17, 2015University of Rhode Island 2015 Maritime Archaeology Field School in Bermuda. Open to everybody, check it out, sign up now.
- Michigan Maritime Museum 2015 Internships March 17, 2015Education and Outreach Intern Overview: The Michigan Maritime Museum is seeking an intern interested in education and outreach initiatives at the museum campus in South Haven Michigan. This is a unique opportunity to work with a small non-profit museum with a focus in education. Candidates should have an interest in event development, have strong organizational […]
- Michigan Maritime Museum Posts March 17, 2015Ship Positions Available Deckhand: Friends Good Will is looking for deckhands for the 2015 sailing season. Duties include sailing Friends Good Will for education sails, public day sails, and private charters, vessel maintenance, and short shifts in the museum gift shop. Pay is hourly and depends on experience. This is not a liveaboard position. The […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck