Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Museum Educator, Historic Ships in Baltimore April 24, 2015Museum Educator, Historic Ships in Baltimore, Apply now.
- 24 April 2015 April 24, 20151) Historian, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 27 April This position is located in the Histories Branch, a component of the Naval History and Heritage Command in Washington, DC. The mission of the Histories Branch is to research, preserve and disseminate the history of the Navy. The Histories Branch accomplishes this task by collecting, […]
- RFP Marine Archaeology Services April 23, 2015NOTICE TO POTENTIAL PROPONENTS Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (“TRCA”) 5 Shoreham Drive Downsview, Ontario M3N 1S4 Requests proposals and quotations (such request referred to as the “RFP# 10000380” or “RFP”) from interested qualified parties for the following services: Marine Archaeology for the Scarborough Waterfront Project Environmental Assessment. and as more particularly described in the […]
- Ocean Liners Curator April 22, 2015http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/jobs/apply/ The Victoria & Albert Museum is looking to fill a term position for an Ocean Liners Curator. Co-organised with the Peabody Essex Museum, Ocean Liners will be the V&A’s headline exhibition for spring 2018 and the first exhibition to fully assess the importance of the design of ocean liners. It will situate the ocean […]
- Diving Safety Officer, Indiana University April 20, 2015Diving Safety Officer, Indiana University, closes 30 April, apply today. Serve as Diving Safety Officer for Indiana University and report to the University Director of EHS, Provides oversight to all scuba related activities (scientific, instructional and recreational) on all IU campuses. Maintains all documentation related to diving activities under Indiana University auspices. Administration, coordination and […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck