Publications about the Programme
All publications about the Maritime Archaeology Programme:
Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary 2015 Americorps Positions open September 25, 20142015 AmeriCorps Positions available! Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary visitor center in Alpena, Michigan is pleased to announce the application process is now open for two 2015 AmeriCorps positions. 1. Education & Outreach Specialist at Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary 2. Northeast Michigan Great Lakes Stewardship Initiative Education Coordinator ONLINE Applications and position descriptions available […]
- Underwater Archaeologist September 25, 2014Underwater Archaeologist, Trenton, NJ Fourans Must have knowledge of the theory and method of archeological research and knowledge of the theory and method of professional research diving in order to blend archeological and research diving skills into a meaningful submerged cultural resource management program. Such knowledge is used to assist in planning, carrying out, and […]
- Fugro Cultural Resources Project Manager September 18, 2014Cultural Resources Project Manager at Fugro, Lafayette, Louisiana. Apply now! Closes 31 October.
- Executive Director, Lake Champlain Maritime Museum September 18, 2014We are seeking a dynamic, highly-qualified leader for the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum. On land, on water and underwater, LCMM offers an amazing array of programs, exhibits and learning experiences, underwater discoveries and lake adventures that engage people of all ages in the rich history and archaeology of Lake Champlain. LCMM hosts over 11,000 people […]
- Maritime Project Officer September 12, 2014In response to our growing reputation in the offshore renewables sector Headland Archaeology would like to further enhance our maritime and marine team by appointing a Maritime Project Officer. Over the past couple of years our marine services department has witnessed an increased workload and has enjoyed a growing reputation for providing high quality marine […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck