Publications about the Programme
All publications about the Maritime Archaeology Programme:
Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Maritime Archaeology Field School April 17, 2015Maritime Archaeology on the North Shore (2015 Field School) Interested in maritime heritage? Looking for a field school or a hands-on experience that takes you up close with historic shipwrecks and watercraft? Join us for a Maritime Archaeology field school this summer! SEAMAHP in collaboration with MBUAR will be running an accredited course from July […]
- Fellowships April 17, 2015Applications are invited for two 18-months fellowships to undertake postgraduate pre-doctoral digital historical research training in the context of ForSEAdiscovery, a large research project funded by the European Union (Call identifier: FP7-PEOPLE-2013-ITN) with fourteen participating academic institutions from nine countries (see http://forseadiscovery.eu). ForSEAdiscovery (Forest Resources for Iberian Empires: Ecology and Globalization in the Age of […]
- US Navy Jobs, Naval History and Heritage Command April 16, 20151) DON Recent Graduate Program (Historian), closes 20 April 2) DON recent Graduate Program (Historian), closes 20 April 3) Historian, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 23 April 4) Historian, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 20 April
- Manager of Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre Manager April 16, 2015The Maritime Archaeology Sea Trust (MAST) is acquiring the Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre (SHC) and will require a manager to work at Charlestown in Cornwall. The post will be a full-time position and the post-holder will be directly responsible to the CEO of MAST and its Steering Committee. Closes 1 May 2015 Apply Now.
- Maritime History and Archaeology Post Doc April 16, 2015Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Maritime History and Archaeology Post-Doc, check it out.
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck