Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- 27 February 2015 February 27, 20151) Great Lakes Naval Museum 2015 Internships 2) Watercraft Manager, NC Maritime Museum, closes March 9 This position is the Watercraft Center Manager at the N.C. Maritime Museum in Beaufort, N.C. in its Harvey W. Smith Watercraft Center. Responsibilities include overseeing the watercraft center’s physical plant; maintaining and replenishing shop equipment and materials; supervising […]
- 2015 Underwater Archaeology Field School Applications Open February 25, 2015St. Augustine Lighthouse Archaeological Maritime Program 2015 Underwater Archaeology Field School applications are open.
- BOEM Alaska Region Sociocultural Specialist February 25, 2015The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Alaska Region has responsibility for evaluating, leasing, and managing marine mineral resources and related operations on the Alaska Outer Continental Shelf (OCS). The incumbent serves as the Socio-Cultural Specialist in EAS-I and functions as an Alaska Region technical analyst for issues and impact analyses on subsistence activities, cultural […]
- Nautical Archaeology Society Field School February 18, 2015Expanding its reputation as the leader in Nautical Archaeology education in the Great Lakes, Northwestern Michigan College will host a Nautical Archaeology Society 2015 International Field School. This two week event will be held on the main campus between July 12th and July 26th. . It will consist of taught courses and the supervised archaeological […]
- Naval History Fellowships, Grants, and Scholarships February 18, 2015The Naval History and Heritage Command, Department of the Navy, is offering the following competitive incentives to pursue original work in the history of the United States Navy for the academic year 2015-2016. The Rear Admiral John D. Hayes Pre-doctoral Fellowship in U. S. Naval History. The fellowship includes a stipend of $10,000 for the […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck