Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Maritime Project Officer September 12, 2014In response to our growing reputation in the offshore renewables sector Headland Archaeology would like to further enhance our maritime and marine team by appointing a Maritime Project Officer. Over the past couple of years our marine services department has witnessed an increased workload and has enjoyed a growing reputation for providing high quality marin
- Marine Archaeologist September 10, 2014Project Marine Archaeologist -Lafayette, LA (FGSI) Interpret high resolution remotely sensed survey data, providing data for map generation, technical writing of data results and findings, and aiding Geologists and Geophysicists with project deliverables (maps, files, and reports) in support of client’s underwater engineering projects. Must have a completed
- 2015 Maritime Archaeology Field School September 2, 2014South Australia – Maritime Archaeology Field School Phillip Island – Victoria Website: http://www.flinders.edu.au/ehl/archaeology/fieldwork/field-schools/maritime-field-school/ February 1-15, 2015, Sign up today.
- Community STEM Education Program Coordinator Ocean Exploration Trust August 28, 2014The Ocean Exploration Trust (OET) is seeking candidates for the position of Community STEM Program Coordinator. The Community STEM Program Coordinator will work with the Education and Outreach Teams to facilitate, promote, and coordinate OET’s newly launched Community-based STEM Program and to aid in the development of STEM-focused curriculum in support of t
- Biscayne National Park Cultural Resources Internship August 12, 2014Biscayne National Park Cultural Resources Internship, apply today. American Conservation Experience, a Non-Profit Conservation Corps, in partnership with Biscayne National Park, is seeking one qualified intern interested in terrestrial and submerged archeology and cultural resource management. The intern will work directly with the park archeologist and will
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck