Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Maritime Archaeologist October 7, 2014Job Description: Maritime Archaeologist OEH 341-14 – 00003610 Office of Environment and Heritage Location: Parramatta Job Grade/Classification: Ongoing Full-Time Employment Status: Ongoing Full-Time Vacancy Ref: OEH 341-14 The primary objective of the position holder is to be a part of the Heritage Division Maritime Archaeology Team and to assist in the implementation of NSW Government […]
- Mississippi Coastal Resources Management October 3, 2014Interesting job with Mississippi Division of Marine Resources in Coastal Resources Management. Closes 17 October 2014.
- Naval History and Heritage Command Curator Branch October 3, 2014This position is located in the Collection Management Section, Curator Branch, Collection Management Division, Naval History and Heritage Command, located at the Defense Supply Center in Richmond, VA. The Curator Branch is responsible for the management of Navy properties of historical and inspirational value, including artifacts, shipboard equipment, ordnance, uniforms and memorabilia. This responsibility encompasses […]
- 2 October 2014 October 2, 20141) Caird & Sackler Short Term Fellowships, National Maritime Museum, closes 24 October. 2) North Carolina Maritime Museum Maintenance, closes 6 October.
- Curator RAN Maritime Archaeology October 2, 2014This position sits within the Research and Curatorial section as part of the Public Engagement and Research Branch. Working closely with the Manager Maritime Archaeology, the position contributes to ANMM’s strategic objective to be acknowledged as the nation’s leading authority on maritime archaeology, heritage and affairs both within Australia and abroad. The position contributes significantly […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck