Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- 2015 Maritime Archaeology Field School September 2, 2014South Australia – Maritime Archaeology Field School Phillip Island – Victoria Website: http://www.flinders.edu.au/ehl/archaeology/fieldwork/field-schools/maritime-field-school/ February 1-15, 2015, Sign up today.
- Community STEM Education Program Coordinator Ocean Exploration Trust August 28, 2014The Ocean Exploration Trust (OET) is seeking candidates for the position of Community STEM Program Coordinator. The Community STEM Program Coordinator will work with the Education and Outreach Teams to facilitate, promote, and coordinate OET’s newly launched Community-based STEM Program and to aid in the development of STEM-focused curriculum in support of t
- Biscayne National Park Cultural Resources Internship August 12, 2014Biscayne National Park Cultural Resources Internship, apply today. American Conservation Experience, a Non-Profit Conservation Corps, in partnership with Biscayne National Park, is seeking one qualified intern interested in terrestrial and submerged archeology and cultural resource management. The intern will work directly with the park archeologist and will
- 12 August 2014 August 12, 20141) Historian, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 12 August This position is located in the Histories Branch, a component of the Naval History and Heritage Command in Washington, DC. The mission of the Histories Branch is to research, preserve and disseminate the history of the Navy. The Histories Branch accomplishes this task by collecting, […]
- Curator of Marine History August 6, 2014Curator of Marine History, Government of Nova Scotia, closes August 12. Under the general supervision of the Manager, Collections Unit, the Curator of Marine History Collections undertakes planning and professional work involved with the acquisition, research and care of the Marine History Collection. The Marine History Collection consists of significant art
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck