Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- Educator Specialist, Mystic Seaport December 18, 2014Educator Specialist Mystic Seaport Museum Mystic, Connecticut, USA The Educator Specialist is a regular, part-time role that will assist in the implementation of Mystic Seaport’s Anchor Watch program. The Anchor Watch program provides an exciting overnight experience for youth groups aboard the full-rigged ship the JOSEPH CONRAD. Programs are held on Friday and Saturday evenings […]
- Underwater Archaeologist- Re-Posted, new information and timeline December 9, 2014Underwater Archeologist (Archaeologist II) Position The Maritime Research Division of the South Carolina Institute of Archaeology and Anthropology at the University of South Carolina, Columbia is seeking an Underwater Archaeologist (Archaeologist II). The position is full-time with benefits and will work out of our field office in Charleston, South Carolina. The position is open until […]
- Associate Professor in Underwater Archaeology December 5, 2014Associate Professor in Underwater Archaeology, University of Gdansk, apply today.
- The Whittlesey Visiting Professor in Marine Archaeology December 5, 2014American University – Beirut, Whittlesey Visiting Professor in Marine Archaeology, closes 20 January.
- 5 December 2014 December 5, 20141) Education and Program Manager, St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum 2) VP, Collections and Programs, The Mariners’ Museum 3) Museum Director, Marine Museum at Fall River 4) Collections Review Assistant, Scottish Maritime Museum, closes 9 January 5) Ship Model Conservation Intern, National Maritime Museum, closes 20 December 6) Executive Director Portsmouth Submarine Memorial Association Portsmouth, […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck