Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- 2015 Underwater Archaeology Field School Applications Open February 25, 2015St. Augustine Lighthouse Archaeological Maritime Program 2015 Underwater Archaeology Field School applications are open.
- BOEM Alaska Region Sociocultural Specialist February 25, 2015The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Alaska Region has responsibility for evaluating, leasing, and managing marine mineral resources and related operations on the Alaska Outer Continental Shelf (OCS). The incumbent serves as the Socio-Cultural Specialist in EAS-I and functions as an Alaska Region technical analyst for issues and impact analyses on subsistence activities, cultural […]
- Nautical Archaeology Society Field School February 18, 2015Expanding its reputation as the leader in Nautical Archaeology education in the Great Lakes, Northwestern Michigan College will host a Nautical Archaeology Society 2015 International Field School. This two week event will be held on the main campus between July 12th and July 26th. . It will consist of taught courses and the supervised archaeological […]
- Naval History Fellowships, Grants, and Scholarships February 18, 2015The Naval History and Heritage Command, Department of the Navy, is offering the following competitive incentives to pursue original work in the history of the United States Navy for the academic year 2015-2016. The Rear Admiral John D. Hayes Pre-doctoral Fellowship in U. S. Naval History. The fellowship includes a stipend of $10,000 for the […]
- Senior Acquisitions Editor US Naval Institute Press February 16, 2015The United States Naval Institute, a non-profit publisher in Annapolis, MD, seeks permanent, full-time Senior Acquisitions Editor. The incumbent is a key contributor to the success of the Press, helping it to grow and develop its current strengths (e.g., naval history & biography; national security, broadly defined) by acquiring and developing new saleable content, building […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn Commercial Diving Commercial diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime maritime archaeology Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Stockholm Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck