Join the Maritime Archaeology Programme
MAP Commercial Diving School
My photos. Now you know me.
- 10 March 2014 March 10, 20141) Director, Naval History and Heritage Command, closes 24 March This position is in the Senior Executive Service, a small elite group of top government leaders. SES members possess a diverse portfolio of experiences including strong skills to lead across organizations. As an executive, you will influence the direction of innovation and transformation of t […]
- Research Associate in Maritime Archaeology March 10, 2014Research Associate in Maritime Archaeology, University of Ulster, closes March 26.
- 2014 Flinders University Maritime Archaeology Topic March 6, 20142014 Flinders University Maritime Archaeology Topic Ships: Research, Recording and Reconstruction, open for external applications External applications are now open for the 2014 Flinders University Maritime Archaeology topic Ships: Research, Recording and Reconstruction, scheduled from 22-26 September 2014. This topic provides students with the theoretical a […]
- Research Fellow at the University of Southampton February 28, 2014University of Southampton Research Fellow, closes 28 March Faculties of Humanities: Disciplines of History and Maritime Archaeology, University of Southampton The Evolution of English Shipping Capacity and Shipboard Communities from the early 15th Century to Drake’s Circumnavigation (1577) The successful applicant will be based at the University of Southampt […]
- 28 February 2014 February 28, 20141) Exhibits Specialist, National Museum of Naval Aviation, Pensacola, Florida, closes 4 March This position is located in the Exhibit Division, at the National Museum of Naval Aviation in Pensacola, Florida, a component of the Naval History and Heritage Command in Washington, DC. The mission of the National Naval Aviation Museum is to select, collect, […]
archaeological recording archaeology Bauer Bay of Greifswald boat Borkhavn christening Commercial diving Commercial Diving Commercial SCUBA divers conference courses Esbjerg exercise Fieldschool field trip Gredstedbro Ship Project Gresham Ship Hedvig Sophia Hemmoor Kiel Knudedybet Project maritime Maritime Archaeology Program Maritime Archaeology Programme Model shipbuilding Prerow Fieldschool 2009 Princes Channel Wreck Project projects recording Schleswig scubaforce semester start Sponsorship St George Students Survey Thames Estuary The Migration Period Total station Vasa video Viking Wessex Archaeology wreck